If you want a pair of wireless earbuds, but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, check out JLab’s Go Air True Wireless Earbuds. At just $30, these are some of the cheapest truly wireless earbuds on the market.
What Are JLab’s Go Air True Wireless Earbuds?
The Go Airs are two small wireless earbuds that come in their own charging case. The earbuds can last for five hours on one charge, and the rechargeable case will provide another 15 hours of power.
What Makes the JLab Go Air True Wireless Earbuds Different?
The JLab Go Air True stood out to me for a few reasons. First, the price point is pretty unbeatable. For $30, this is a great deal for earbuds and you could even buy a few pairs to keep in your carry-on, at your desk, etc.
However, my favorite feature of the Go Airs isn’t found in the even the more expensive wireless earbuds models. These earbuds can be used independently, meaning you can use one earbud at a time. As someone who likes to run outside with only one earbud in for safety reasons, this is an amazing innovation (and means I don’t have to carry the other earbud in my pocket).
How Does the JLab Go Air Measure Up?
Ease of Use: 10/10
The earbuds will auto-connect to your device via Bluetooth, making them seamless to use.
Similar earbuds retail for $100 or more, making the JLab Go Airs a great deal. The amount of battery power and performance you get for the price is unbeatable. They also come with a two-year warranty.
The earbuds are small and lightweight (and great for smaller ears). The Go Airs are 20 percent smaller than JLab’s previous model. The charging case is also small and has an integrated charging cable, but loses some points for being a USB charger. If you’re traveling, you’ll probably need to pack a plug to charge the case.
JLab Go Air Pros:
- Truly wireless
- Slim earbuds are a better fit for small ears than other models
- Affordable price
- Can be used independently
- Single charge lasts a decent amount of time
- Carrying case charges earbuds so you don’t need to plug into an outlet every time
JLab Go Air Cons:
- Charging case makes it difficult to tell how much power is left on the earbuds/the case
- Only includes a USB charger
- Sound quality not as great as high-end earbuds
You Might Also Like:• 7 Best Places to go for Thanksgiving Weekend
• New COVID-19 Travel Rules Announced for All Flights Into the U.S.
• The 7 Best Cheap Vacation Destinations in the U.S.
• 10 Reasons to Visit Salem, Massachusetts This Halloween
• What Happens if You Test Positive for COVID-19 While on Vacation?
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.